Do you want to bloom your benefit package? Are you looking for fresh market data on employee benefits?
The current market situation drives companies into reviewing their remuneration system in order to retain current employees and attract new talents. Don’t stay behind and look how others are dealing with the topic!
Get your portion of fresh market data on employee benefits from Aon Benefit Survey 2017.
Feel free to participate anytime from May 3rd to June 7th.
What will I learn?
Participant report includes basic information on provided benefits and employee perquisites, for example:
- Supplementary pension – % of companies and their approach
- Life insurance – % of companies and their approach
- Supplementary medical care – %of companies and their approach of provind the supplementary medical care
- Top perquisites – the 10 of most commonly used employee perquisites and % of companies providing them
Detailed reports include everything what is in the participant report plus detailed overview of provided benefits and perquisites. Among other:
- Detailed information on the approach to supplementary pension including the details about financial contribution
- In depth data on the approach to life insurance – detailed information on the life insurance coverage and the financial aspects
- Detailed information on the supplementary medical care – the costs, differences among employee groups
- Details about all employee perquisites (company car, sickdays, homeoffice, and many others)
- Detailed report is available also for selected peer groups
What will I pay?
Participant report is FREE for every participating company. Price of detailed reports may vary based on the level of complexity.
What are the conditions for participation?
Every company is welcome to participate.The responses are confidential. The results of the survey will only be available in aggregated form and no third party will have access to the individual responses.
How can I participate?
To get your portion of fresh market data simply click on the button below. Fill out the survey on behalf of your company until 31st May 2017.
It takes approximatelly 15 minutes to complete the survey.